Westinghouse WH7500E Natural Gas / Propane Conversion Kit
Old price : $179.00
Century Fuel Products Part#: westinghouse-wh7500e - Westinghouse WH7500E Natural Gas / Propane Conversion KitThis kit consists of an adapter block that is mounted between the carburetor and the air cleaner. Fuel is then channeled to the proper area in the carburetor so that the original carburetor can control the fuel mixture just the same as running on gasoline. This is the best way to convert your existing gasoline generator into a propane generator, natural gas generator or a tri-fuel generator. Professionals NEVER rely on gasoline as the primary fuel source for their backup generators because of its limited shelf-life and the tendency for this commodity to be hoarded during emergencies and disasters. Now that you have invested in a backup generator, make sure that it runs when you most need it by converting it to use propane, natural gas or even convert it to use all three of the primary fuels (propane, natural gas, gasoline).
- Run on natural gas, low pressure propane or gasoline
- Additional parts sold separately to run on portable propane tank (Part Numbers:SEK-05A or SEK-05-12A)
- FOR SINGLE CYLINDER ENGINES ONLY
- Frame modification. The air cleaner will be pushed outwards about 1-1/4" and may interfere with the frame.
- Manufacturer: Century Fuel Products
- Part Number: westinghouse-wh7500e
- Model: SEK-04E