Standard Horizon HX290 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
Standard Horizon Part#: HX290 788026123872 - Standard Horizon HX290 Floating Handheld VHF RadioHX290 Floating Handheld VHF RadioThe HX290 is an extremely affordable 5W FLOATING handheld VHF. It has an oversized easy to read backlit display and looks great in the hands of any mariner. The HX290 is value packaged with an 1150mAh Lithium-ion non memory rechargeable battery, rugged belt clip, 110 VAC and 12V DC trickle chargers and a drop-in charging cradle. Other great features include Programmable Scan, Dual Watch, Ch16 Priority Scan, NOAA weather channels with weather alert, selectable 5 and 1 Watt transmit power, 10-favorite channel preset key and a battery life indicator. The HX290 is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty. Included Equipment: 1150 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, charging cradle, 110VAC and 12V DC chargers, antenna and belt clip Warranty: 3 years, including water damage, after warranty a 65 flat rate covers the repair
- Floating; Huge channel display; All USA/Internation and Canadian Marine Channels; Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch; NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert; Key lock; Squelch level on display; Low battery indicator; Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels; Optional FBA-40 Alkaline Battery tray available; 3-Year Waterproof Warranty; The design of the HX290 fits well in your hand and with large keys and volume knob it is easy to operate even with gloves.
- Submersible JIS-8 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes; Floating Easy To Use Design: Designed from the ground up to float or be able to be submersed in 1.5 meters of water fo 30 minutes the HX290 will keep you communicating in the harshest environments.; Speaker Mic & Headset Capable: The HX290 has a jack which allows optional speaker microphones and headsets to be used.; Material Polycarbonate housing, die-cast chassis Controls: On/Off volume knob, 9-button keypad; Weather Alert Yes; Display Type: LCD
- Slim, form fitting case design; Best of the Basics & Advanced Features: The HX290 includes the best of the basics and also advanced features: Programmable Scan, Dual Watch, Ch16 Priority Scan; NOAA weather channels with weather alert, selectable 5 and 1 Watt transmit power, 10-channel preset key, keylock and a battery life indicator.; Value Packaged With Accessories: The HX290 is supplied with a Li-Ion battery, Antenna, belt clip, AC, DC chargers, cradle with charging indication and wrist strap.
- Selectable 5 and 1 Watt transmit power output; It's Built Better So It's Backed Better: Because the HX290 is built better, it's backed better. If your Standard Horizon HX290 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges.period! If it fails thereafter under normal use, the product is covered by Standard Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.; Antenna: Flexible whip
- Supplied with a 1150mAh Lithium-ion battery, 110 VAC and 12 VDC chargers and a cradle; Scanning Modes: Programmable, Priority Scan and Dual Watch; Transmit Power: 5/1 Watt; Battery Type Lithium Ion; Waterproof Meets JIS-8 waterproofing standard; Dimensions 2.33"(W) x 5.23"(H) x 1.85"(D); Screen Size: 1.5" (W) x 1" (H); Weight: 13.4 oz.; Capacity - Battery (mAH) 2300mAh; Channels - Available All US, Canadian, International; Channels - Other NOAA Weather; Power - Output (Watts) 5 or 1 Watt
- Manufacturer: Standard Horizon
- Part Number: HX290
- Model: STDHX290