Raymarine - Raymarine EV-400 Power Evolution Autopilot
Part#: T70162 - Raymarine - Raymarine EV-400 Power Evolution AutopilotEV-400 Power Evolution Autopilot
*Requires Type 2 or Type 3 Hydraulic Pump
- Heavy-duty, 30 Amp output for Type 3 Drives or Constant Running Pumps
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- NO calibration required
- SeaTalkng Network Compatible
- ACU-400 auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
- Includes p70R Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70R Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-400 Actuator Control Unit
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of head
- Raymarine EV-400 Power Evolution Autopilot
- High quality, made of durable materials.
- Manufacturer Part Number: T70162
- Part Number: T70162