General Tools 88CM Tungsten Carbide Scribe and Magnet
General Tools Part#: 88CM 003872831116 - General Tools 88CM Tungsten Carbide Scribe and MagnetGeneral's 88CM has long been held as the industry standard for scribing and etching tools. The tungsten carbide tip performs flawlessly on even the hardest metals, and therefore works easily on ceramics and glass as well. A powerful magnet at the tool's cap quickly cleans up stray metal shavings that can damage your work piece. The 88CM also features a reversible/removable tip, and a pocket clip for working in the field.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
- Tungsten carbide tip marks hard materials including hardened steel, ceramics and glass
- Aluminum/nickel/cobalt alloy permanent magnet picks up small parts and retrieves steel chips from hard-to-reach places
- Scriber point reverses for safety
- Scriber features a tungsten carbide tip that marks hard materials including hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramics and glass
- Permanent magnet on the etching tool picks up small parts and retrieves steel chips from hard-to-reach places
- Engraving pen comes with a chuck for reversing tungsten carbide point when not in use; scribe is an essential machining tool
- Knurled aluminum handle provides maximum control and comfort; simply apply layout fluid and scribe away
- Scribe tool point is replaceable; convenient pocket-clip allows you to always keep the tool handy
- ZO G1256227
- Manufacturer: General Tools
- Part Number: 88CM
- Model: 88CM
- Color: Silver