BOSS AUDIO MCK1440W.64 Marine Package Includes MR1440U Single-Din Marine AM/FM CD Receiver with Detachable Face, Two Pair 6.5 inch MR6W Marine Speakers, MRANT10 Antenna
Boss Audio Systems, Inc. Part#: MCK1440W.64 168141402043 - BOSS AUDIO MCK1440W.64 Marine Package Includes MR1440U Single-Din Marine AM/FM CD Receiver with Detachable Face, Two Pair 6.5 inch MR6W Marine Speakers, MRANT10 Antenna
General Features (MR1440U Receiver)
DETACHABLE FACE PLATE: The front face plate detaches and you can carry it with you. UV PROTECTIVE COATING: Since the MR1440U is under the sun a lot of the times, the outside shell has a Ultra-Violet coating to protect it from the damaging effects that the sun offers. The PC board is also coated to have the protection that IT needs from the corrosion that humidity and salt can bring on over time. PRE-AMP OUTPUTS: These are outputs in the form of RCA connections that go from the back of the MR1440U to the inputs of your amplifier, also in the form of RCA connections. What this does is to amplify the audio signal that is going from your receiver, through your amplifier and on to your speakers. FRONT AUX (Auxiliary) IN: This input is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for AUDIO ONLY and not video.
Specifications (MR1440U Receiver)
1. USB Port 2. Playback - CD±R/RW, MP3 3. Supply Voltage DC 12 V. Negative Ground 4. Current Consumption Max. 7.5A 5. Power Output 4 X 60 watts 6. Number of channels 2 STEREO channels 7. Unit Dimensions1 7[W] X 6.5[D] X 2[H] inches 8. FM Frequency range 87.5MHz -107.9MHz 9. Effective sensitivity 3uV. 10. I. F Frequency 10.7MHz. 11. AM Frequency range 530KHz - 1710KHz 12. Effective sensitivity 40dB. 13. I. F Frequency 450KHz 14. RCA line Output 1000mV@CD MAX. 15. System MP3 Audio System. 16. Suitable CDs MP3, WMA, CD, CD-R, CD-RW Disc 17. Frequency characteristics 20Hz-100Hz <5dB / 10KHz-20KHz <5dB. 18. S/N Ratio to CD 50dB [1KHz]
Compatible With Audio Output of Smartphones and MP3 Players (MR1440U Receiver)
A great feature that comes in really handy is that little hole that says “AUX”. What this means is that if you can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone and MP3 players straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit. So basically a cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs. Important: Please beware that this feature is not the same as the “Full iPod Control”. This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
Surround – Rubber (MR6W Speakers)
Rubber is a synthetic (man made) rubber and is valued for its chemical inertness, impermeability to air and the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. Anywhere from Sports equipment to automotive parts, the medical industry and more. We use them for the Surrounds that connect the cone to the basket. Did you know that most modern chewing gum uses food-grade rubber as the central gum base, which contributes not only the gum's elasticity but an obstinate, sticky quality? Just like that chewing gum, the Rubber Surround in our speakers can take the equivalent amount of abuse without quitting on you.
Voice Coil – Aluminum (MR6W Speakers)
One of the most abundant elements on earth, Aluminum is remarkable for its low density and for its ability to resist corrosion. It is nonmagnetic (does not have any magnetic properties) and does not easily ignite. This solid material has the ability to perform under stress in both high tension and high compression environments. Aluminum is relatively soft making one of the more ideal materials to use in voice coils.
Tweeter – Mylar (MR6W Speakers)
For a modern edge, the best car speaker could be the high tech Mylar tweeter, as it generally has more ability for a wider variance of sound modifications and channel handling. Unlike paper cones, the Mylar has a higher rate of durability, as the cone is made of a plastic poly material, which does not rip or tare easily, under abnormal frequency changes.
Cone – Poly Injection (MR6W Speakers)
A substance called “Polyurethane” and is categorized as a “Polymer". It is a resilient, flexible and durable manufactured material that can take the place of paint, cotton, rubber, metal or wood in thousands of applications across virtually all fields. It can be hard like fiberglass, squishy like upholstery foam, protective like varnish, bouncy like rubber or sticky like glue. In the specific case of our cones, this material allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long, long time.
SPECIFICATIONS (MR6W Speakers)
1. 6.5 inch Marine Speakers 2. Peak Power: 180 Watts 3. RMS Power: 90 4. Impedance: 4 Ohms 5. Frequency Response: 80Hz – 20kHz 6. Sensitivity: 89 dB @ 1 W/1 Meter 7. Mounting depth: 2-1/4”
- Weather Proof One Pair of MR6W 6.5" Full Range Marine Speakers with Poly Carbon Cone and Rubber Surround
- 180 Watts MAX 90 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
- Marine Rated MR440U has 60 Watts x 4 Max Power, Preset Built-in EQ, Wireless Remote
- Plays CD/USB/SD MP3, FM/AM, Smart Phones
- USB, SD, Aux inputs and Front, Rear & Subwoofer RCA Outputs
- Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players
- 3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
- Manufacturer: Boss Audio Systems, Inc.
- Part Number: MCK1440W.64
- Model: MCK1440W.64