Body Glove Lifeline Handheld VHF Radio with GPS
Body Glove Wetsuit Co. Part#: 13711 882930079178 - Body Glove Lifeline Handheld VHF Radio with GPSDepth rated to 425-feet, the Body Glove Nautilus Lifeline is a compact, 2-way marine VHF radio with GPS. Works anywhere in the world and requires no subscription to use. Pushing the Red Button automatically sends your exact GPS coordinates and a distress call to all modern marine VHF radios at a range up to 12 miles. You need never worry about being left in the water. Use as a peripheral computing device, ready to be charged and customized using any PC or laptop through USB. The Body Glove Nautilus Lifeline includes a quick start guide, data and charging cable, D-ring clip, full manual and software (via download). The Perfect item for Stand up Paddle (SUP), boating, kayaking, fishing, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, diving, canoeing, commercial mariners, coastal cruising any time you are in open waters. Body Glove the source for all of your Watersports needs.
- Safely navigate open waters, Kayak, Stand up paddle SUP, Dive or any Watersport
- Handheld Marine VHF Radio/GPS with Digital Selective Calling (DSC) No Base Required
- Rechargeable Battery will last many years just recharge a minimum of one time every six months
- Built in 20 parallel channel GPS - waypoints can be downloaded to Google Earth via included USB cable
- Floating - Depth rated to 425 feet
- Manufacturer: Body Glove Wetsuit Co.
- Part Number: 13711
- Model: 13711
- Color: yellow